IPL Laser Hair Removal Machine
808nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine
Picosecond Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal Machine
Hydrafacial Beauty Machine
HIFU Beauty Machine
Cryolipolysis Slimming Machine
Lipolaser Slimming Machine
EMS Sculpting Machine
RF Microneedling Machine
Shock Wave Machine
pymbleskinplusI have purchased a few different pieces of equipment from this seller, they have amazing communication and are always very helpful, the machines came well packed and work perfectly, will definitely continue to use this supplier
Marilou SaguinsinThis one is recommended by Kristal and I trusted her so much for long and thier company . It’s proven 100 satisfied with thier service , this is really quick ordered more than I expected, Highly recommended this company. Ten stars ⭐️ for this ordered , the price is right and the service winner. Thank you perfect laser and skin beauty Marilou.
Urbansparks1Great experience with Lily and this company. GREAT COMMUNICATION FAST DELIVERY to America. Shipped right and in perfect quality container. We tested it and lost 3/4 of an inch in only 30 minutes of our test. We are super excited to work with this company and order more products and have our clients satisfied with the results they can see.
Colorful Picosecond Laser Tattoo Removal Machine 3000W Pico Pigmentation Removal
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|ENERGY||2000MJ(Adjustble)||3 Probes||532NM, 755NM, 1064NM, 1320NM|
|Energy Power||3000W||SCREEN||10.4 Inch Color Touch Screen|
|Warranty Service||2 Years||Certification||CE FDA ROHS ISO13485|
Colorful Picosecond Laser Tattoo Removal Machine,
ODM Picosecond Laser Tattoo Removal Machine,
Pico Pigmentation Removal Machine
3500W Pico Remoce Pigment Colorful Picosecond Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
Picosecond laser tattoo removal machine functions
1. Picosecond skin revitalization
2. All colors tattoo removal, remove all kinds of tattoos, like eyeliner and lipline removal, etc.
3. Epidermal and dermal pigment lesion treatment.
4. Pigment lesions: picosecond laser 755nm wavelength remove sunspot, nevus of Ota, blue naevus, coffee spot, age pigment, speckle, chloasma, melasma, birthmark, etc.
5. Skin rejuvenation, face skin resurfacing, whitening, tightening, etc.
Four wavelengths available-1064nm 532nm 755nm and 1320nm.
1. The 1064nm wavelength: remove tattoo and pigment of blue, black color based.
2. The 532nm wavelength: remove tattoo and pigment of red, coffee color based.
3. The 755nm wavelength: head for blue, dark tattoo removal.
Include the sunburn, freckles, age spots, dry spots, dermis spots, and other stubborn stains.
4. The 1320nm wavelength: skin rejuvenation, face deep cleaning
Perfectlaser Picosure Picosecond Laser Tattoo Removal Machine 3000W Three Treatment Probes
|Shots||No Limited Shots|
|Cooling System||Water + Air Cooling|
|Screen||10.4 Inch Color Touch Screen|
1. How long does it take to see results from Picosecond laser?
Immediately after the Picosecond Focus Laser skin resurfacing treatment, your skin will be red and may feel like a sunburn for a very short while. Most patients love the "Picosecond Glow" that is visible within 24 hours!
2. How many Picosecond treatments did you need?
Acne scars should begin to show improvement in as little as 2 treatments, but a series of 3 to 5 treatments is recommended for optimum aesthetic results. Most patients are able to resume their normal activities immediately following their Picosecond Focus treatment session.
3. How long does pico laser last?
Tattoo removal and acne scar results are permanent. Skin revitalization treatment results are long lasting, but some pigment conditions can be recurrent. Some patients find that a Picosecond Focus treatment every six months can help prevent accumulation of pigment and slow the appearance of wrinkles.
4. What can you not do after Picosecond?
Avoid Rubbing or Scratching Your Skin. After a treatment, some patients may experience slight redness or skin tenderness and sensitivity. ...
Avoid Wearing Any Make Up. ...
Keep Your Skin Hydrated. ...
Regularly and Gently Cleanse Your Skin.
5. How long should you wait between Picosecond treatments?
How many treatmentswill I need? A series of 3-4 treatmentsis recommended.Treatment intervals are 2-4 weeks but can be up to 8 weeks for darker skin types.